Lightning Strikes | Gulf Coast | Alabama | Florida - FOX10 News | WALA

Lightning Strikes Mobile, AL
STORMtracker Weather Center

Daily Weather Forecast

Today's Forecast

Today's Forecast Image
  • 88°
  • 68°

Scattered Storms

Not many changes through the next several days. A humid, tropical air mass stays in place and with the heating of the day, that will lead to afternoon rain and storms. On any given day there's a 40%-50% chance of seeing one of those pop-up storms north of I-10. South of I-10 chances are lower at 20%-30%. 

That also means you have a decent chance of not getting a storm on any given day. You may hear rumbling in the distance and not see any rain at your house. If you do get one though, it could be briefly intense. We're talking heavy rain, lots of lightning, gusty wind, and even small hail. So you want to stay inside and wait these storms out. 

 

6-Day Forecast: Mobile

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 88°
  • 68°

Scattered Storms

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 89°
  • 68°

Scattered Storms

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 90°
  • 68°

Scattered Storms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 90°
  • 68°

Storms at Times

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 89°
  • 67°

Scattered Storms

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 89°
  • 70°

Scattered Storms

Currently in Mobile as of

  • 77°(Feels like 78°)
  • Overcast
  • Wind: ESE @ 8 mph
  • Barometer: 30.05 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:54:41 am
  • Sunset: 07:43:02 pm
  • Humidity: 84
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

7-Day Forecast: Pensacola

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 71°

Considerable cloudiness

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 81°
  • 72°

Showers and thunderstorms late

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 81°
  • 73°

Isolated thunderstorms

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 72°

Morning thunderstorms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 86°
  • 72°

Morning thunderstorms

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 72°

Thunderstorms

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 71°

Thunderstorms

Currently in Pensacola as of

  • 73°(Feels like 73°)
  • Few Clouds
  • Wind: E @ 5 mph
  • Barometer: 30.02 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:51:39 am
  • Sunset: 07:38:58 pm
  • Humidity: 87
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

7-Day Forecast: Eglin AFB

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 81°
  • 68°

Partly cloudy

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 82°
  • 71°

Scattered thunderstorms

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 82°
  • 71°

Morning showers and thunderstorms

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 72°

Morning thunderstorms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 86°
  • 72°

Times of sun and clouds

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 71°

A few thunderstorms possible

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 71°

Thunderstorms

Currently in Eglin AFB as of

  • 70°(Feels like 70°)
  • Broken Clouds
  • Wind: NE @ 5 mph
  • Barometer: 30.02 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:48:38 am
  • Sunset: 07:36:30 pm
  • Humidity: 89
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

7-Day Forecast: Daphne

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 69°

Considerable cloudiness

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 69°

Showers and thunderstorms late

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 69°

Thunderstorms

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 69°

Showers and thunderstorms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 70°

Scattered thunderstorms possible

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 68°

Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 69°

Showers and thunderstorms

Currently in Daphne as of

  • 70°(Feels like 70°)
  • Clear
  • Wind: NNE @ 3 mph
  • Barometer: 30.03 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:54:02 am
  • Sunset: 07:42:23 pm
  • Humidity: 100
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

7-Day Forecast: Citronelle

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 93°
  • 67°

Fog

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 67°

Thunderstorms

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 86°
  • 68°

Thunderstorms

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 87°
  • 68°

Showers and thunderstorms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 88°
  • 68°

Afternoon showers and thunderstorms

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 66°

Thunderstorms

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 67°

Thunderstorms

Currently in Citronelle as of

  • 74°(Feels like 74°)
  • Scattered Clouds
  • Wind: E @ 5 mph
  • Barometer: 30.03 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:54:23 am
  • Sunset: 07:44:43 pm
  • Humidity: 93
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

7-Day Forecast: Jackson

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 89°
  • 68°

Considerable cloudiness

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 86°
  • 67°

Scattered thunderstorms

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 87°
  • 67°

Thunderstorms

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 87°
  • 69°

Showers and thunderstorms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 88°
  • 68°

Thunderstorms

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 88°
  • 67°

Thunderstorms

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 67°

Showers and thunderstorms

Currently in Jackson as of

  • 70°(Feels like 70°)
  • Clear
  • Wind: E @ 3 mph
  • Barometer: 30.06 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:52:14 am
  • Sunset: 07:44:12 pm
  • Humidity: 87
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

7-Day Forecast: Gulf Shores

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 86°
  • 68°

Considerable cloudiness

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 82°
  • 68°

Showers and thunderstorms late

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 70°

A few thunderstorms possible

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 69°

Scattered thunderstorms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 70°

Thunderstorms

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 69°

Showers and thunderstorms

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 69°

Thunderstorms

Currently in Gulf Shores as of

  • 71°(Feels like 71°)
  • Scattered Clouds
  • Wind: @ 0 mph
  • Barometer: 30.02 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:53:49 am
  • Sunset: 07:40:45 pm
  • Humidity: 96
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

7-Day Forecast: Foley

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 67°

Considerable cloudiness

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 68°

Showers and thunderstorms late

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 68°

A few thunderstorms possible

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 69°

Showers and thunderstorms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 69°

Thunderstorms

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 68°

Thunderstorms

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 82°
  • 68°

Thunderstorms

Currently in Foley as of

  • 71°(Feels like 71°)
  • Scattered Clouds
  • Wind: @ 0 mph
  • Barometer: 30.02 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:53:35 am
  • Sunset: 07:41:04 pm
  • Humidity: 96
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

7-Day Forecast: Brookley Field

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 87°
  • 73°

Cloudy

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 70°

Showers and thunderstorms late

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 71°

A few thunderstorms possible

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 72°

Showers and thunderstorms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 86°
  • 72°

Thunderstorms

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 70°

Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 71°

Thunderstorms

Currently in Brookley Field as of

  • 77°(Feels like 78°)
  • Overcast
  • Wind: ESE @ 8 mph
  • Barometer: 30.05 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:54:41 am
  • Sunset: 07:43:02 pm
  • Humidity: 84
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

7-Day Forecast: Evergreen

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 88°
  • 65°

Partly cloudy

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 66°

Scattered thunderstorms

Tuesday
Tuesday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 67°

Thunderstorms

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image
  • 87°
  • 67°

Thunderstorms

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 88°
  • 68°

Scattered thunderstorms

Friday
Friday's Forecast Image
  • 85°
  • 66°

Thunderstorms

Saturday
Saturday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 66°

Thunderstorms

Currently in Evergreen as of

  • 70°(Feels like 70°)
  • Clear
  • Wind: E @ 3 mph
  • Barometer: 30.06 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:48:32 am
  • Sunset: 07:40:19 pm
  • Humidity: 87
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 0

Regional Conditions

Mobile
77°
Pensacola
73°
Eglin AFB
70°
Daphne
70°
Citronelle
74°
Jackson
70°
Gulf Shores
71°
Foley
71°
Brookley Field
77°
Evergreen
70°
Powered by Frankly
FOX10TV.com
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.