Baptist Health Care is now part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. The Mayo Clinic is recognized around the world for diagnosing and treating complex medical problems, so it's easy to see how that partnership can be very beneficial to patients.
In this video, Dr. Ibrahim and Ashley Hodge Harris answer the following questions:
1) How has your experience been with the Mayo Clinic Care network?
2) How many patients have you consulted with Mayo Clinic for care since the collaboration? What are some of the types of cases you have sought Mayo’s collaboration on?
3) Can you explain how a patient consult or referral works, for example are patients able to access the care they need here at home at Baptist Health Care instead of having to drive to the Jacksonville Mayo Clinic?
4) Can you explain your role between the Mayo Clinic collaboration and our Physicians?
5) Has Baptist Health Care’s physicians gone through any training with the Mayo Clinic to use the network and how are they kept informed of any changes within the network?
6) How has the collaboration helped Baptist Health Care, its physicians and the community?
For more information about Baptist's collaboration with Mayo Clinic, please call 850-434-4080 or visit http://ebaptisthealthcare.org/Mayo/.
The Annual Fairhope Christmas Parade was held Friday night and the warm weather did not stop the atmosphere from feeling like Christmas.
Prichard Police have launched several new initiatives in the wake of 3 bold business break-ins along Wilson Avenue this week.
Federal authorities say an Alabama man has been charged in a slaying at an Army post in southeast Georgia, but officials are releasing few details about the case.
Rain chances increase tonight, followed by much colder weather for Saturday...
Officials said new hotels may be coming to Foley in the near future and will help the progress of the city's planned multi-use facility as well as the Blue Collar Country entertainment complex.
According to Davidson County authorities, bar owner Christopher Michael Ferrell surrendered himself a short time ago on a Davidson County Grand Jury indictment, charging him with second-degree murder for the November 23 shooting death of …