If you are looking for a great gift this holiday season, you might want to check out the camera deals at Calagaz Photo in Mobile or Pensacola.
Leo Calagaz gave us a sneak peek of some of the hottest cameras out for Christmas.
• The Nikon J1 -- small and compact like a point-and-shoot camera, but packs a punch with all the advanced features it has such as interchangeable lenses and continuous shooting. The J1 is on sale for only $399.99, and the 2-lens J1 kit is also on sale for only $100 more -- $499.99!
• Nikon's L610 is a point-and-shoot camera that is perfect for someone who wants the long zoom, but doesn't want a large camera or interchangeable lenses. The L610 has a 14x zoom!
• The Nikon D3200 has the latest technology with WiFi capability with an optional adapter! Just take your photos with this high-quality DSLR camera, then the adapter will allow you to transfer the photos from your camera to your smartphone so you can post them to Facebook, email them to friends and family, or send the photos in a text message!
• Another excellent DSLR available from Canon is the Rebel T3i. Its got full HD video capability which is great for someone who wants an all-in-one camera without having a separate video camera.
• A great camera option for kids is the Olympus Tough TG-320 camera. Its waterproof to 10 feet, and drop-proof!
Calagaz is located at Dauphin & I-65 at 90 Springdale Blvd. Calagaz Photo is normally closed on Sundays, but will be open this Sunday, December 23 from noon until 5pm, and on Christmas Eve from 8am until 2pm.
Visit Calagaz online at www.calagaz.com , or call 251-478-0487.
Calagaz also has a new location in Pensacola. It is located at 6895 A North 9th Ave, Pensacola FL (850)476-2697.
Three people are dead after a shooting near the University of South Alabama Tuesday, December 10. Mobile Police tell FOX10 news it is investigating the case as a double homicide and a suicide, which they believe began after a domestic …
The homeowner said she left for several hours to run errands, when she returned there were tire marks in her front yard with part of her door kicked in.
Orange Beach Police say 20-year-old Carlos Garcia, 27-year-old Steven Erickson, and 20-year-old Cody Erickson, were all charged with seven counts of burglary third degree, two counts of theft of property second degree, and four counts of …
Almost three months after the accident that took the life of 48-year-old Sari McKane, the next step in the process to make the site of the crash safer is underway.
State workers were out early, installing the first poles that will hold a …
Voters in Creola have decided not to become part of Saraland. Residents voted against the proposed annexation 536 to 349 with 29 provisional ballots.
The Mobile County Sheriff's Office said deputies are looking for an attempted bank robbery suspect. They said the entered the Bay Bank on Dauphin Island Parkway in Fowl River just before 5 p.m. and handed a note to the teller, demanding …