If you are looking for a great gift this holiday season, you might want to check out the camera deals at Calagaz Photo in Mobile or Pensacola.
Leo Calagaz gave us a sneak peek of some of the hottest cameras out for Christmas.
• The Nikon J1 -- small and compact like a point-and-shoot camera, but packs a punch with all the advanced features it has such as interchangeable lenses and continuous shooting. The J1 is on sale for only $399.99, and the 2-lens J1 kit is also on sale for only $100 more -- $499.99!
• Nikon's L610 is a point-and-shoot camera that is perfect for someone who wants the long zoom, but doesn't want a large camera or interchangeable lenses. The L610 has a 14x zoom!
• The Nikon D3200 has the latest technology with WiFi capability with an optional adapter! Just take your photos with this high-quality DSLR camera, then the adapter will allow you to transfer the photos from your camera to your smartphone so you can post them to Facebook, email them to friends and family, or send the photos in a text message!
• Another excellent DSLR available from Canon is the Rebel T3i. Its got full HD video capability which is great for someone who wants an all-in-one camera without having a separate video camera.
• A great camera option for kids is the Olympus Tough TG-320 camera. Its waterproof to 10 feet, and drop-proof!
Calagaz is located at Dauphin & I-65 at 90 Springdale Blvd. Calagaz Photo is normally closed on Sundays, but will be open this Sunday, December 23 from noon until 5pm, and on Christmas Eve from 8am until 2pm.
Visit Calagaz online at www.calagaz.com , or call 251-478-0487.
Calagaz also has a new location in Pensacola. It is located at 6895 A North 9th Ave, Pensacola FL (850)476-2697.
Tre Mason rushed for 304 yards and four touchdowns, leading No. 3 Auburn to a wild 59-42 victory over No. 5 Missouri in the Southeastern Conference championship game Saturday.
Airbus Americas Chairman Allan McArtor is high on Alabama, and his opinion of its Capital City is on the rise. McArtor toured Montgomery during a recent visit before being applauded by local leaders for his role in bringing a new airplane assembly plant to Mobile.
Wildlife officials are ceasing efforts to rescue a pod of whales that was stranded in the Everglades after losing sight of the marine mammals. The National Park Service says aerial and boat survey teams could not locate the whales Saturday, a potentially encouraging sign that they have moved farther offshore.
WASHINGTON (AP) — As you decorate your home for Christmas, the Consumer Product Safety commission has several tips to help you avoid accidents.
Nearly seven years ago, an Orange Beach man was tortured and robbed in his own home. As of Friday night, Shaun Cassidy, 65, is behind bars for a number of charges involving minors.
According to authorities, deputies and investigators with the Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to a home on South Bay Grove Drive in Freeport around 3:30 p.m. after a 4-year-old was shot in the chest with a BB gun.