Here is a look at what's going on this weekend. (Provided by our friends at the Lagniappe)
1. Tomorrow is the annual Crawfish & Bluegrass Extravaganza at St. Mary's Catholic School. This is a big time party with tons of crawfish and gumbo and some of the best music around. It starts at 4 p.m. and lasts until 9. Music by Delta Reign, The String Slingers, Phil and Waylon, as well as the fabulous Fatman Squeeze will highlight the event. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
2. Saturday is also the 11th Annual St. Francis Arts and Crafts Festival on Dauphin Island. This festival will feature more than 70 artists and lasts from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the corner of Key and Chaumont St.
3. Also Saturday is the Fifth Annual Red Cross Gumbo Cookoff in Bienville Square. If you love gumbo, this is the place to be. Teams from all over the area will compete to be crowned the best. Plenty of activities for the kids and adults alike as well. The cookoff begins at 11 a.m. and lasts until 2. Tickets are $12 and kids under 10 get in free.
4. For the music lovers – especially those of us who grew up on vinyl – Tomorrow is Record Store Day. It's a time when we can celebrate the old technology of actual vinyl records, which are making a huge comeback. Mobile Records on Sage Avenue, F.Y.E. at Bel Air Mall, Bay Sound in Daphne and Dr. Music in downtown Fairhope are all places that will participate in the all-day celebration.
5. Over on Pensacola Beach, tomorrow is the Five Flags Paddleboard classic. This is a big event for those who enjoy the sport of stand-up paddleboarding. There will be a 1-mile race and 3-mile race for adults, and also a 1-mile race for the kids. Registration is $35 and things kick off at 8 a.m. at the Grand Marlin.
Baldwin County District Attorney's officials say an Elberta man has been convicted of sexually abusing a 2-year-old girl.
It's time to change the passwords to all your Internet accounts. Security experts say passwords to more than 2 million accounts have been hacked. Here are some suggestions on how to protect your accounts.
Cities all along the Gulf Coast are getting into the holiday spirit. From Mobile to Pensacola, there are several fun events happening for the whole family. Fox10 News has compiled a list of some of the festivities.
Another Warm and Humid Day but a Big Dip in Temperatures Will Move in Tomorrow...
Some Mount Vernon residents were on their way home from the grocery store when they said they were caught in the middle of a gun fight.