MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - UPDATE: 12/27 - Mobile police say all roads closed from the Christmas day tornado damage have been reopened.
12/25 - Mobile Police have closed several roads/intersections due to impassable roads. These roads have downed trees and power lines. These roads are a danger to the public and should not be approached.
- Dauphin Street between South and Carlen Streets
- Old Shell Road between Kenneth and Tuscaloosa Streets
- Spring Hill Avenue between Carlen Street and Mobile Infirmary Drive
- St. Charles Street between St. Stephen Road and Martin Luther King Avenue
- Holt Road
- Old Government Street between Topic and Williams Street
- Airport Boulevard west of Florida Street is open and passable
Mobile Police and other agencies are working to clear these streets.
Mobile police have released the names of three shooting victims. Police say the shooting was the result of domestic violence.
Mobile Police have launched an internal investigation into the Third Precinct Captain and a patrol officer, who authorities believe were involved in an ongoing sexual relationship. Captain Carla Longmire is charged with conduct unbecoming …
A Grand Bay family woke up to an unexpected guest on their back porch Wednesday, December 11 - a donkey. Don Edeker said the little guy is lost, and he's trying to help his owner find him.
The Fairhope Police Department recently arrested three young men in connection with multiple cases of burglaries in town.
Three people are dead after a shooting near the University of South Alabama Tuesday, December 10. Mobile Police said China Barber, Augustus Bennett, and Robert Sprinkle were the victims of what police call a murder-suicide.
Bay Area Food Bank, Christian Food Pantry, and American Flooring and Cabinets join together to feed families in need this Christmas season.