Leo Calagaz from Calagaz Photo joined us on Studio10 to give you some tips on how to make sure your Spring and Easter photos turn out just right!
Here are some of Leo's tips.
• Use portrait setting on your camera – normally indicated by a head
• Fill the frame – it's more meaningful
• Use your zoom
• Pay attention to your background – make sure there are no trees or powerlines coming out of your subject's head!
• Tell a story with your pictures – Easter is an event… from dying eggs, new outfits to Easter egg hunts with Grandparents, Family and Friends
• When taking pictures outside, pay attention to the sun.
• Shade is better (nice, even light)
• May even need to turn on your flash to fill-in shadows (yes, even outdoors!)
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Photography is a learned skill and Calagaz is offering some fantastic classes and workshops.
• Digital 101 – basic class to get you started
• DSLR classes – Understanding & Mastering your camera's controls
• Photoshop classes
• Composition classes – helps you with getting a great shot.
• Lighting classes
• Photo shooting workshops/events
For more information:
Mobile: (251)478-0487 | 90 Springdale Blvd, Mobile AL
Pensacola: (850)476-2697 | 6895 A North 9th Ave, Pensacola FL
Global civil rights icon Nelson Mandela, whose legacy is ending South African apartheid, has died.
Things Remain Warm and Humid Today but Cold Air Pushes in Tonight....
JPMorgan Chase & Co. says about 465,000 users of a prepaid cash card may have had their personal information hacked.
Mobile Mayor Sandy Stimpson returned to the Port City Thursday, December 5 after spending several days in Hamburg, Germany for the Aviation Forum 2013.
Students at Council Traditional School had a lot to cheer about Thursday, December 5.The US Department of Education named Council a “National Blue Ribbon School.”