Recipe: Spinach & Feta Turkey Meatballs
Lucy Greer shares this healthy and tasty recipe that’s great for lunch, dinner or meal prep!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove all water
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. red onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup half and half
Combine turkey, spinach, feta, red onion, egg, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper, and dried oregano in a bowl.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick spray. Roll meatballs (about 20) and line up on tray. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Heat marinara sauce and half and half in a skillet over medium low heat while the meatballs cook. Add cooked meatballs to the marinara sauce and allow to simmer over medium low heat for 15 minutes.
- Greer’s Markets and Catering (multiple locations)
- Catering inquiries: 251.380.7781
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Greer’s now offers online ordering with free store pickup at several of its markets!
- *Greer’s also offers grocery delivery online through Instacart!
Copyright 2022 WALA. All rights reserved.