Fireworks Forecast

Published: Jul. 4, 2022 at 5:02 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

A very moist atmosphere brought more showers and storms to the area on this 4th of July.

Most areas will see lower chances this evening, with a 30% chance for the fireworks displays in most areas. Coastal showers and storms will re-develop around daybreak on Tuesday. More showers and storms are expected tomorrow. Rain chances are at 70%. We do expect a lower chance of showers and storms by the second half of the week.

As a result, heat index values will climb to around 105 each day. The rip current risk remains low at area beaches, with lighter winds and seas this week. In the tropics, storm formation is not expected in the next five days.