Burger Battle with Panini Pete’s & Squid Ink
Panini Pete, Amber & Tyler join us from Panini Pete’s & Squid Ink to make four delicious burgers. They’re also promoting a special Burger Battle fundraiser.
In partnership with the Lex & Terry radio show on TK101, the Burger Battle is a 4-week competition where each of the L&T shows’ personalities each get a week for their signature burger! $4 per burger goes to the PR Foundation’s “Home Sweet Home” project. After week 4, they will crown the winner of the Burger Battle based on the most sales.
Panini Pete’s in Fairhope & Squid Ink in Mobile will be running the burger specials. So make sure you try them all and support a great cause!
ABOUT THE RESTAURANTS:
Panini Pete’s (Fairhope) – paninis and burgers, house made fries and chips and killer beignets!! Our new concept is scratch made pasta and pizza with select salads and panini.
Squid Ink (Downtown Mobile)- Eclectic Eats and Drinks! Various small bites and entrees with a focus on Mobile’s southern cuisine... with influences of Mobile’s unique melting pot – of French, Spanish and British heritage.
Sarah B Yummy Burger
- Butter Grilled Burger Bun
- 1/3 # Grilled Burger S&P and Dales.
- 2 ea Thick cut bacon cut in ½
- 2 oz Goat Cheese Boursin
- 3 TBLS Strawberry jam
- 1/2 Strawberry Garnish bamboo pick
Terry’s Patriot Burger
- Buttered Grilled Burger Bun
- 2 ea 4 oz patties, Smash style
- 3 sl American cheese
- 1 pickle spear sliced thin,
- 1 TBLS yellow onion fine dice
- Yellow mustard
Lex’s Legend Burger
- Buttered grilled Burger Bun
- 1/3# Burger with 1 TBLS Red onion minced blended in
- Grill S&P and Dales.
- 2&1/2 oz Beer Cheese Roasted Garlic Basil Aioli on bottom bun.
- Arugula, Balsamic & Oil
- Thin sliced red onion
- 2 sl tomato S&P
· The DEE-Stroyer
- Grilled burger Bun
- 1/3# Grilled Burger S&P and Sauce
- Double bacon 4 strips
- 2 oz Caramelized Onions
- Gorgonzola Cheese spread
- DeeStroyer Sauce
- Burger Sauce top and bottom
- Shredded lettuce, pickle, tomato
Copyright 2022 WALA. All rights reserved.