Recipe: Pork Wellington
Recipe courtesy Chef Nino, Rouses Markets
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- Chef Nino’s Adrenaline Seasoning, to taste
- 2 loaves Rouses French Bread
- 10 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely cut
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 whole garlic bulb, cloves peeled and finely chopped
- 2 pounds bacon, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Season tenderloins with Adrenaline Seasoning. Cut the bread loaves to the length of each tenderloin. Remove some of the soft interior of the bread, leaving a shell of crust.
3. Place each tenderloin inside a hollowed-out loaf. Distribute rosemary, oregano and sage under and on top of each tenderloin.
4. Spread half of the chopped garlic on top of each tenderloin. Wrap the loaves with bacon slices. Place the loaves in a roasting pan.
5. Reduce the heat to 350ºF, and bake the tenderloin loaves for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until cooked to an internal temperature of 165ºF. 6. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes. Cut each loaf into individual slices to serve.
ABOUT ROUSES MARKETS:
- 7361 Theodore Dawes Rd., Theodore, AL 36582, (251) 653-7391
- 1545 Gulf Shores Parkway, Gulf Shores, AL 36542, (251) 948-4715
- 112 Saraland Loop, Saraland, AL 36571, (251) 675-8124
- 4350 Old Shell Rd., Mobile, AL 36608, (251) 380-0020
- 6729 Spanish Fort Rd., Spanish Fort, AL 36527, (251) 621-0552
- 7765 Airport Boulevard #609, Mobile, AL 36608, 251-272-5026
- 25405 Perdido Beach Boulevard, Orange Beach, AL 36561, 251-272-5034
Copyright 2022 WALA. All rights reserved.