As we get closer to the holidays, the college scholarship application process hits full speed. Experts say there is plenty of money out there and available. But, you have to follow the right steps to be eligible for the money.
You may also like
- Man returns money after finding $43,000 in couch he purchased at thrift store
- High-speed chase suspect bails from car, hit and killed by truck on I-10 in Mobile County
- Couple arrested after police find baby dead, kids with bugs crawling out of their ears
- Woman killed as vehicle hits Mobile County school bus
- Coworkers say woman killed in car accident was bigger than life, heartbeat of company
- CAUGHT IN THE ACT: Attempted home break-in
- Police say active shooter at McGhee Tyson airbase in Tennessee
- Family of man shot and killed after threatening deputy believes he was having a schizophrenic episode
- Prichard PD makes large narcotics seizure
- Police believe a 14-year-old who vanished on his way to school has been found dead in a chimney
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.