The sixth annual Martin Luther King, Junior clean-up day hosted by Mobile United is taking aim at Eslava Creek. Organizers are inviting you to come out and clean up trash that has made its way into a big portion of our waterway.
- Mask mandate approved by Mobile City Council, set to go into effect as early as Friday
- After months of avoiding the bug, Baldwin County now a coronavirus hotspot
- Mobile City Council should have enough votes to pass mandatory face covering requirement
- ADOL announces extended benefits program to begin
- UPDATE: Amber Alert canceled after abducted Bay Minette boy found safe
- Alabama mayor resigns after post on Crimson Tide's Black Lives Matter video
- Bar-goers upset they can't drink at Florida bars
- Tommy Tuberville campaign bus goes up in flames on I-59
- COVID-19 in Alabama: Statewide cases
- Alabama Gov. Ivey extends ‘Safer at Home’ order to July 31
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.