MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) -- The flu season is making for a miserable winter for many on the Gulf Coast. Health officials say an early start to the flu means a longer than normal season. And, there is some concern that the vaccine doesn't match up as well with the 'B strain' of the virus this year. Health officials urging everyone to keep alert and stay home if you get sick.
Recommended for you
- 16-year-old charged with killing his mother, 3 siblings
- At least 8 dead and more missing as boats catch fire at an Alabama dock
- Woman carjacked in her driveway in Mobile
- Basketball legend Kobe Bryant and daughter among 9 killed in helicopter crash
- Woman dies after being caught up in Summerdale police chase ending in crash
- Woman in shootout with Mobile County Sheriff's deputies is dead
- FOX10 viewers report loud shaking and boom in West Mobile
- Teen not allowed to walk at graduation unless he cuts his dreadlocks
- Wilmer man arrested on rape charge
- A teen raised $10K to install a community baby box. Less then a year later, a newborn was found inside
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.