MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) -- Mobile Fire-Rescue companies responded to a residential fire in the 200 block of Page Avenue during the noon hour Monday.

That's off Springhill Avenue.

Units arriving on scene reported smoke visible from a single-story home, according to MFRD.

Mobile Fire-Rescue personnel on the scene told FOX10 News the accidental fire was caused by a space heater. All occupants made it outside safely, and firefighters extinguished the fire.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.