Tree collapsed on house in Saraland

MOBILE, Ala. --According to the Mobile County Twitter page, ff you have property damage as a result of Hurricane Sally, and need assistance, they advise you contact United Way 211.

Call 2-1-1 or the toll free number (888) 421-1266.

Hearing impaired, call 7-1-1 & ask to be connected to 2-1-1 Connects Alabama.

Or go to the website:

Recommended for you

(1) comment

David Andrews

Since when has the United Way taken over for FEMA? Where is FEMA why is there no representation from FEMA .

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.