The controversy continues over tolls for the proposed new Mobile River Bridge. Some local cities are weighing in and voicing their opposition. Alabama Department of Transportation officials say they continue to look for additional funding options.
- Entire state of Alabama under fire alert, largest fire burns in Mobile County
- Mobile doctor charged with writing illegal prescriptions
- Missing Florida mother and her four children all found dead, sheriff says
- Towing owner arrested on theft charge
- BBB warning, complaints about Alabama online retailer
- 33-year-old mother shot in the face in Prichard Tuesday morning
- Update: Local towing company owner arrested again for illegal towing
- MPD: Toddler dies after possibly ingesting lighter fluid
- Foley PD: Motorcyclist dies in crash that sent bike airborne into vacant home
- MPD: 2 arrested after vehicular pursuit, foot chase
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.