The City of Spanish Fort is requesting that ALDOT reviews, investigate and "otherwise secure addition federal, state and grant funding opportunities to alleviate, or greatly reduce, the tolls necessary," for the I-10 Mobile River Bridge and Bayway Project. In a resolution adopted and approved on July 15.
- Family spokeswoman: Man struck by lightning in Gulf Shores has died
- Mother and daughter arrested, accused of shooting daughter's boyfriend
- Good Samaritan breaks window to rescue baby from hot car in Target parking lot; mother arrested
- Man struck by lightning in Gulf Shores
- South Dakota woman thought she had kidney stone pain, unexpectedly gives birth to triplets
- Homegrown Hero: Brok Weaver of McIntosh earns UFC contract
- MPD investigating social media threats towards local Walmart stores
- 3-year-old found alone and adrift in boat in Texas, dad's body recovered nearby
- LSU: No shots fired after intruder reported
- Air conditioning problems at three Mobile schools
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.