MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) -- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey declared the Mobile River Bridge Project "dead" after a vote from the Eastern Shore MPO this week. So, what’s next? FOX10 News Investigative Reporter Brendan Kirby breaks down where the project may go from here.
- High-speed chase suspect bails from car, hit and killed by truck on I-10 in Mobile County
- Couple arrested after police find baby dead, kids with bugs crawling out of their ears
- Woman killed as vehicle hits Mobile County school bus
- 3 dead in Alabama, bringing storm death toll to 7
- Lockdown ends at Tennessee air base; resulted from 'misunderstanding'
- Family of man shot and killed after threatening deputy believes he was having a schizophrenic episode
- Police believe a 14-year-old who vanished on his way to school has been found dead in a chimney
- Eastbound 1-10 on ramp closed
- MPD identifies victim of Cottage Hill Place apartment homicide
- Prichard PD makes large narcotics seizure
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.