MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) -- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey declared the Mobile River Bridge Project "dead" after a vote from the Eastern Shore MPO this week. So, what’s next? FOX10 News Investigative Reporter Brendan Kirby breaks down where the project may go from here.
- See the moment police rescue kidnapped 8-year-old girl in Texas
- Rapper Yung Bleu invests in hometown, brings soul food restaurant to Mobile
- Man well known in racing community shot and killed outside a West Mobile bar
- Company wants to pay someone up to $3,000 a month to smoke and review marijuana
- Man convicted of stealing nearly $200K from Wind Creek Casino
- One killed, another critically wounded in shooting at bar in West Mobile
- 9-year-old child genius to graduate university with an engineering degree
- Skeletal remains found behind Wilmer home in apparent shallow grave, property owners say
- Neighbors recall desperate attempts to wake man who died in Bay Minette house fire
- 'Put him on a diet': Texas mom finds rude note in 5-year-old's lunchbox from daycare worker
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.