A new program kicks off this fall at the James P. Nix Senior Activity Center in Fairhope. It’s partnering seniors with high school students to focus on all things technology — smart phones, tablets and even social media — and, the teenagers are the teachers!
You may also like
- High-speed chase suspect bails from car, hit and killed by truck on I-10 in Mobile County
- Couple arrested after police find baby dead, kids with bugs crawling out of their ears
- Woman killed as vehicle hits Mobile County school bus
- 3 dead in Alabama, bringing storm death toll to 7
- Lockdown ends at Tennessee air base; resulted from 'misunderstanding'
- Family of man shot and killed after threatening deputy believes he was having a schizophrenic episode
- Police believe a 14-year-old who vanished on his way to school has been found dead in a chimney
- Eastbound 1-10 on ramp closed
- MPD identifies victim of Cottage Hill Place apartment homicide
- Prichard PD makes large narcotics seizure
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.