The Gulf Coast in the FOX10 viewing area is under a storm surge warning for Hurricane Zeta. In Bayou La Batre, the National Hurricane Center is forecasting 5 to 8 feet of surge.
All content © 2020, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station). All Rights Reserved.
- Biologists euthanize sperm whale in Mobile Bay deemed too sick to survive
- FOX10 captures video of rare, stranded 35-foot sperm whale in Mobile Bay, still breathing
- A dying mans wish for a bonfire, roasting marshmallows on the beach fulfilled on Dauphin Island
- Two 17-year-olds arrested in shooting death of 19-year-old
- One killed in Thomasville shooting
- Mobile police investigate road rage complaint
- Sperm whale moved again; sighted heading north in Mobile Bay
- Teachers who suspected neglect of boy with special-needs tested theory by marking diaper, attorney says
- MPD: 19-year-old shot and killed on Thanksgiving night on Old Pascagoula Road
- Sperm whale in Mobile Bay remains in poor condition, sea lab says
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.