(CNN) -- The House Judiciary Committee on Saturday released a report ahead of Monday's impeachment hearing laying out historical arguments for impeachment. The report is an update to the Judiciary Committee reports that were issued in 1974 and 1998 during the impeachment proceedings of Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton. Read the full report, below:
Recommended for you
- Two dead after gunfight inside Walmart in Mobile; both identified
- Zoo will name a rat after your ex, feed it to a snake on Valentine's Day
- MCSO: 17-year-old girl stabs man in the chest during road rage incident in Semmes identified
- Heartbreaking Update: Missing SC 6-year-old, Faye Swetlik, found dead
- Police: 6-year-old girl missing after getting off school bus in South Carolina
- 87-year-old Mobile man dies 3 days after marrying the love of his life
- Mobile woman charged with murder in strangulation death of 5 year-old daughter in Georgia
- School calls police after kindergartner with Down syndrome pointed a finger gun at her teacher
- Dramatic video shows moment school bus flipped during crash
- A lost purse from 1957 was discovered inside a wall of an Ohio school
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.