Auburn vs. Houston Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Saturday's game between the Houston Cougars (32-3) and Auburn Tigers (21-12) going head to head at Legacy Arena at BJCC has a projected final score of 72-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Houston, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 7:10 PM ET on March 18.
According to our computer prediction, Houston is projected to cover the spread (5.5) against Auburn. The two sides are projected to go over the 132.5 over/under.
Auburn vs. Houston Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Legacy Arena at BJCC
- Line: Houston -5.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Houston -250, Auburn +200
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Auburn vs. Houston Score Prediction
- Prediction: Houston 72, Auburn 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Auburn vs. Houston
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Houston has compiled a 16-16-0 record against the spread this season, while Auburn is 16-14-0. A total of 14 out of the Cougars' games this season have hit the over, and 17 of the Tigers' games have gone over. The teams score an average of 147.7 points per game, 15.2 more points than this matchup's total. Houston is 2-8 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its past 10 contests, while Auburn has gone 5-5 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Auburn Performance Insights
- The Tigers put up 73 points per game (144th in college basketball) while giving up 67.3 per outing (96th in college basketball). They have a +189 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 5.7 points per game.
- The 32.9 rebounds per game Auburn accumulates rank 106th in the nation. Their opponents grab 31.9.
- Auburn hits 6.5 three-pointers per game (278th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 5.6 on average.
- Auburn and its opponents have been mostly even in the turnover battle. The Tigers commit 11.7 per game (159th in college basketball) and force 12.5 (129th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.