Auburn vs. Clemson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 6:39 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Monday's game features the Clemson Lady Tigers (18-15) and the Auburn Tigers (16-14) squaring off at Littlejohn Coliseum (on March 20) at 7:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 69-62 win for Clemson.
The Tigers' last outing on Friday ended in a 73-58 victory over Tulane.
Auburn vs. Clemson Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, South Carolina
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Auburn vs. Clemson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Clemson 69, Auburn 62
Auburn Schedule Analysis
- In their signature win of the season on January 22, the Tigers beat the Ole Miss Rebels, a top 50 team (No. 18) in our computer rankings, by a score of 77-76.
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, the Tigers are 1-10 (.091%) -- tied for the 24th-most defeats.
- Based on the RPI, the Lady Tigers have eight wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 26th-most in Division 1.
Auburn 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-76 at home over Ole Miss (No. 18) on January 22
- 71-68 on the road over Kentucky (No. 90) on January 26
- 74-73 over Colorado State (No. 96) on November 26
- 66-55 at home over Florida (No. 98) on January 30
- 73-58 at home over Tulane (No. 105) on March 17
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Auburn Performance Insights
- The Tigers score 67 points per game (140th in college basketball) and allow 66.2 (229th in college basketball) for a +24 scoring differential overall.
- Auburn has averaged 7.6 fewer points in SEC games (59.4) than overall (67).
- In 2022-23 the Tigers are averaging 14.7 more points per game at home (71.3) than on the road (56.6).
- Auburn is giving up fewer points at home (59.7 per game) than on the road (77.4).
- Over their previous 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 60.9 points per game, 6.1 fewer points than their season average (67).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.