Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 29, the Atlanta Braves (32-22) have the best odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +500.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Standings Information
The Braves are in first place, 4.5 games ahead of the Marlins, in the NL East.
|3||New York Mets||5.5|
Braves Team Stats
- The Braves pitching staff is third in MLB with a collective 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta's 3.76 team ERA ranks eighth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have hit at least two home runs in 22 games this season, and are 18-4 in those contests.
- Atlanta has collected five or more extra-base hits in 12 games this season, and won every time.
- The Braves have gone 16-11 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has a 20-5 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (25 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+100||-||-||.327/.408/.561 11 HR 30 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+3000||-||-||.291/.404/.563 11 HR 38 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+3500||-||-||.238/.362/.550 17 HR 42 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.271/.339/.467 10 HR 28 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+8000||-||-||.255/.299/.462 10 HR 34 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+200||-||5-2 3.11 ERA 15.0 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.175/.259/.272 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.224/.306/.483 11 HR 22 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.317/.339/.433 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-5 3.59 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||1-2 5.33 ERA 7.1 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has posted a .969 OPS this year, batting .327/.408/.561 with 15 doubles, 11 home runs, 28 walks and 30 RBI. He has also stolen 22 bases.
- This season, Matt Olson has been one of the team's top producers, delivering a .238/.362/.550 triple slash with 10 doubles, 17 home runs, 38 walks and 42 RBI.
- At the dish, Sean Murphy has put up a .968 OPS, hitting .291/.404/.563 with 10 doubles, 11 home runs, 23 walks and 42 RBI.
- Ozzie Albies has hit .255/.299/.462 this season with 11 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs, 11 walks and 34 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.