Caroline Garcia 2023 French Open Odds
Caroline Garcia has reached the French Open round of 64 and will face Anna Blinkova. Garcia has +4000 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Garcia at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Garcia's Next Match
Garcia will meet Blinkova in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, after beating Xiyu Wang 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 in the round of 128.
Garcia is listed at -250 to win her next contest against Blinkova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Caroline Garcia Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1200
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +4000
Want to bet on Garcia? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Garcia won 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 against Wang on Monday.
- Garcia is 56-22 over the past 12 months, with four tournament victories.
- Garcia has won one tournament over the past 12 months on clay, with a match record of 13-5 on that surface.
- Garcia has played 23.5 games per match in her 78 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On clay, Garcia has played 18 matches over the past year, and she has totaled 22.4 games per match while winning 55.9% of games.
- Garcia has won 28.3% of her return games and 80.8% of her service games over the past year.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Garcia has won 79.0% of her games on serve, and 32.2% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.