Daria Kasatkina 2023 French Open Odds
Play progresses at the French Open, with Daria Kasatkina in the round of 16 against Elina Svitolina. Kasatkina has +2000 odds (fourth-best) to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Kasatkina at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Kasatkina's Next Match
In the round of 16 on Sunday, June 4 (at 5:00 AM ET), Kasatkina will play Svitolina, after defeating Peyton Stearns 6-0, 6-1 in the previous round.
Kasatkina is currently listed at -175 to win her next contest against Svitolina. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Daria Kasatkina Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +2000
Want to bet on Kasatkina? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Kasatkina is coming off a 6-0, 6-1 victory over No. 69-ranked Stearns in the Round of 32 on Friday.
- Kasatkina is 33-20 over the past year, with two tournament victories.
- In six tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Kasatkina has gone 10-5.
- In her 53 matches over the past year, across all court types, Kasatkina has averaged 20.6 games.
- Over the past year, Kasatkina has played 15 matches on clay, and 21.9 games per match.
- Kasatkina has won 49.9% of her return games and 59.7% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- On clay over the past year, Kasatkina has claimed 61.6% of her service games and 50.6% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.