Michael Mmoh 2023 French Open Odds
Michael Mmoh enters the French Open (in Paris, France) coming off a forced retirement in the round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC. Mmoh's first match is against Taylor Fritz (in the round of 128). Mmoh's odds are +50000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Mmoh at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Mmoh's Next Match
In his opening match at the French Open, on Tuesday, May 30 (at 9:30 AM ET) in the round of 128, Mmoh will face Fritz.
Mmoh is currently listed at +1100 to win his next matchup against Fritz. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Michael Mmoh Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Mmoh? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Mmoh dropped his last match, 4-6, 2-2 (retired) versus Tommy Paul in the Round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC on March 1, 2023.
- Mmoh is 11-10 over the past 12 months, with no tournament wins.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Mmoh has played 21 matches and 23.3 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Mmoh has been victorious in 29.9% of his return games and 74.7% of his service games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.