Celtics vs. Heat: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Heat are 8.5-point underdogs heading into a potentially-deciding Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on Thursday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat lead the series 3-1. The over/under for the matchup is set at 214.5.
Celtics vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- Boston's 82 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 214.5 points 65 times.
- Boston's outings this year have an average total of 229.4, 14.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Celtics have gone 45-37-0 ATS this season.
- Boston has entered the game as favorites 73 times this season and won 52, or 71.2%, of those games.
- This season, Boston has won 23 of its 32 games, or 71.9%, when favored by at least -350 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 77.8% chance of a victory for the Celtics.
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami has played 52 games this season that finished with a combined score above 214.5 points.
- Miami's games this year have had a 219.3-point total on average, 4.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this season, Miami has put together a 30-52-0 record against the spread.
- The Heat have won in seven, or 30.4%, of the 23 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- Miami has not won as an underdog of +270 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Miami has a 27% chance of pulling out a win.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
|Games Over 214.5||% of Games Over 214.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- The Celtics are 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall over their last 10 games.
- In their past 10 contests, the Celtics have hit the over six times.
- When playing at home, Boston has a better record against the spread (23-18-0) compared to its ATS record in road games (22-19-0).
- The Celtics average 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat allow (109.8).
- Boston has a 40-21 record against the spread and a 49-12 record overall when putting up more than 109.8 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- Miami is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall over its last 10 contests.
- The Heat have gone over the total in six of their last 10 games.
- Miami has performed better against the spread on the road (16-25-0) than at home (14-27-0) this season.
- The Heat score an average of 109.5 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics allow to opponents.
- Miami is 17-17 against the spread and 26-8 overall when it scores more than 111.4 points.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Celtics vs. Heat Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.