Pelicans Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks list the New Orleans Pelicans (39-38) with +20000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next play at home against the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday, April 1 at 8:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pelicans NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+20000||17th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Make the Finals||+6000||-||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Think the Pelicans can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Standings Information
The Pelicans are currently seventh in the Western Conference, 1.0 game behind the sixth-place Warriors, and would be in the play-in tournament to qualify for the playoffs.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|7||New Orleans Pelicans||12.5|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Pelicans Team Stats
- The Pelicans have 39 wins so far this season (39-38).
- This year, the Pelicans are 24-13 at home while putting together a 15-25 record on the road.
- The Pelicans have a 24-12 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 15-25 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Pelicans are 4-6. And they are 10-11 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Pelicans have delivered a 7-6 record. They are 17-6 when favored by more than three points.
- The Pelicans have picked up 13 wins when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (13-6), and they have won two contests when underdogs by three or more points (2-19).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pelicans' Top Players
- The leader in points and assists for the Pelicans is CJ McCollum, who scores 20.9 points and distributes 5.9 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas leads New Orleans in rebounding, grabbing 10.1 boards per game while also scoring 14.3 points a contest.
- McCollum leads the Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The New Orleans steals leader is Herbert Jones, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Valanciunas, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.