How to Watch Jaguars vs. Chiefs on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Kansas City Chiefs (0-1) go on the road to take on the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0) at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
In the article below, we lay out all the details you need to watch this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Chiefs vs. Jaguars
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Jaguars Insights (2022)
- The Jaguars put up 23.8 points per game last year, comparable to the 21.7 the Chiefs surrendered.
- The Jaguars racked up 29.2 more yards per game (357.4) than the Chiefs allowed per outing (328.2) last year.
- Last season Jacksonville piled up 124.5 yards per game on the ground, 17.3 more than Kansas City allowed per contest (107.2).
- Last year the Jaguars turned the ball over 22 times, two more than the Chiefs' takeaways (20).
Jaguars Home Performance (2022)
- The Jaguars scored fewer points at home last year (22.4 per game) than they did overall (23.8), but also conceded fewer at home (19.3 per game) than overall (20.6).
- The Jaguars accumulated more yards at home (371.3 per game) than they did overall (357.4), and conceded fewer at home (334.8 per game) than overall (353.3).
- At home, Jacksonville picked up more passing yards (248.5 per game) than it did overall (232.9). It also conceded fewer passing yards at home (204.4) than it did overall (238.5).
- At home, the Jaguars picked up fewer rushing yards (122.8 per game) than overall (124.5). They also allowed more rushing yards (130.4 per game) than overall (114.8).
- The Jaguars converted more third downs at home (46.2%) than they did overall (41.9%), and allowed opponents to convert on fewer third downs at home (39%) than overall (43.2%).
|9/10/2023||at Indianapolis||W 31-21||FOX|
|10/8/2023||at Buffalo||-||NFL Network|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.