Alabama vs. Ole Miss: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The No. 13 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-1) will face off against a fellow SEC opponent, the No. 15 Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Bryant-Denny Stadium. The Rebels will attempt to pull off an upset as 7-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 55.5 points.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Alabama vs. Ole Miss matchup.
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Alabama Moneyline||Ole Miss Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Alabama (-7)||55.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Alabama (-7)||55.5||-265||+215||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- NC State vs Virginia
- UCLA vs Utah
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Iowa vs Penn State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Texas vs Baylor
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- SMU vs TCU
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- BYU vs Kansas
- USC vs Arizona State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Cal vs Washington
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Arkansas vs LSU
Alabama vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Alabama has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have been favored by 7 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Ole Miss has a record of 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
Alabama 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+5000||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|To Win the SEC||+400||Bet $100 to win $400|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.