Matt Olson vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Matt Olson, with a slugging percentage of .500 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Chicago Cubs, with Jameson Taillon on the mound, September 27 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-3 with an RBI against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Matt Olson Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Jameson Taillon
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +270)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -133)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Olson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Matt Olson At The Plate
- Olson has 167 hits, which leads Atlanta hitters this season, while batting .281 with 83 extra-base hits.
- Among qualified batters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 22nd, his on-base percentage ranks 10th, and he is third in the league in slugging.
- Olson has recorded a hit in 109 of 157 games this year (69.4%), including 47 multi-hit games (29.9%).
- He has hit a home run in 45 games this year (28.7%), homering in 7.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Olson has picked up an RBI in 47.8% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 21.7% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in 16 contests.
- In 93 of 157 games this season, he has scored, and 29 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
Matt Olson Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in the league.
- The Cubs' 4.15 team ERA ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers combine to surrender 173 home runs (1.1 per game), the sixth-fewest in baseball.
- Taillon gets the start for the Cubs, his 29th of the season. He is 8-10 with a 5.24 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 144 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Friday against the Colorado Rockies, when he tossed six scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- In 28 games this season, the 31-year-old has a 5.24 ERA and 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .266 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.