Ronald Acuña Jr. vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Ronald Acuna Jr. (.778 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including five home runs) and the Atlanta Braves play the Chicago Cubs, whose starting pitcher will be Jameson Taillon. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
He hit a home run while going 1-for-4 in his previous game against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Ronald Acuña Jr. Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Jameson Taillon
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +130)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -154)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ronald Acuña Jr.? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Ronald Acuña Jr. At The Plate
- Acuna leads Atlanta with an OBP of .414, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .598.
- Among qualified hitters, he ranks third in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks first and he is fourth in slugging.
- Acuna enters this game on a 10-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last outings, he's hitting .261 with two homers.
- Acuna has had a hit in 120 of 154 games this season (77.9%), including multiple hits 67 times (43.5%).
- Looking at the 154 games he has played this year, he's hit a long ball in 37 of them (24.0%), and in 5.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Acuna has an RBI in 64 of 154 games this year, with multiple RBI in 25 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in 11 contests.
- In 99 of 154 games this season, he has scored, and 34 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Ronald Acuña Jr. Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 18th in the league.
- The Cubs have a 4.15 team ERA that ranks 15th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Cubs surrender the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (173 total, 1.1 per game).
- Taillon (8-10 with a 5.24 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 144 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Cubs, his 29th of the season.
- The righty's most recent time out came on Friday against the Colorado Rockies, when he threw six scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 5.24, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 28 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .266 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.