Braves vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 29
Friday's contest features the Atlanta Braves (103-56) and the Washington Nationals (69-90) squaring off at Truist Park (on September 29) at 7:20 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 6-4 victory for the Braves.
The Braves will give the nod to Allan Winans (1-2, 4.33 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Trevor Williams (6-10, 5.55 ERA).
Braves vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 29, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Braves 6, Nationals 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Under 10 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Read More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won seven of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Atlanta and its opponents are 7-3-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves are 3-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Braves have won 95 out of the 144 games, or 66%, in which they've been favored.
- Atlanta has a record of 5-3 when favored by -300 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 75% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- No team has scored more than the 927 runs Atlanta has this season.
- The Braves' 4.13 team ERA ranks 13th among all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 24||@ Nationals||L 3-2||Allan Winans vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 24||@ Nationals||W 8-5||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|September 26||Cubs||W 7-6||Bryce Elder vs Justin Steele|
|September 27||Cubs||W 6-5||Darius Vines vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 28||Cubs||W 5-3||AJ Smith-Shawver vs Marcus Stroman|
|September 29||Nationals||-||Allan Winans vs Trevor Williams|
|September 30||Nationals||-||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|October 1||Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Jackson Rutledge|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.