Pelicans vs. Mavericks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The New Orleans Pelicans (4-6) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Smoothie King Center. The contest airs on BSNO and BSSW.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pelicans vs. Mavericks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSNO and BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Smoothie King Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans vs. Mavericks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mavericks 120 - Pelicans 113
Pelicans vs Mavericks Additional Info
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Mavericks vs Pelicans|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pelicans vs. Mavericks
- Pick ATS: Mavericks (- 3.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Mavericks (-6.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 233.5
- The Mavericks (6-4-0 ATS) have covered the spread 60% of the time, 20% more often than the Pelicans (4-6-0) this season.
- When the spread is set as 3.5 or more this season, Dallas (3-3) covers a higher percentage of those games when it is the favorite (50%) than New Orleans (1-3) does as the underdog (25%).
- Dallas and its opponents have eclipsed the point total 80% of the time this season (eight out of 10). That's more often than New Orleans and its opponents have (five out of 10).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Mavericks are 7-1, while the Pelicans are 2-4 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pelicans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Performance Insights
- The Pelicans are the fifth-worst squad in the NBA in points scored (109.1 per game) and 22nd in points allowed (116.2).
- On the glass, New Orleans is 15th in the NBA in rebounds (44.4 per game). It is third-worst in rebounds allowed (48.6 per game).
- The Pelicans are fifth-worst in the NBA in assists (22.9 per game) in 2023-24.
- In 2023-24, New Orleans is 16th in the league in turnovers committed (14.2 per game) and 25th in turnovers forced (12.6).
- Beyond the arc, the Pelicans are 21st in the league in 3-pointers made per game (11.4). They are 22nd in 3-point percentage at 34.8%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.