North Alabama vs. Missouri Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the Missouri Tigers (2-1) and the North Alabama Lions (1-1) clashing at Mizzou Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 83-54 victory for heavily favored Missouri according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Lions' last game was a 67-51 loss to Denver on Friday.
North Alabama vs. Missouri Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Mizzou Arena in Columbia, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
North Alabama vs. Missouri Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri 83, North Alabama 54
Other ASUN Predictions
- Stetson vs High Point
- Morehead State vs Lipscomb
- UT Martin vs Central Arkansas
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia State
- Austin Peay vs Kentucky
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Florida International vs FGCU
- North Florida vs Gonzaga
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Alabama Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions outscored opponents by 1.6 points per game last season (scoring 66.3 points per game to rank 148th in college basketball while allowing 64.7 per outing to rank 190th in college basketball) and had a +49 scoring differential overall.
- In ASUN action, North Alabama averaged 1.4 fewer points (64.9) than overall (66.3) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Lions scored 70.0 points per game last season, 7.4 more than they averaged away (62.6).
- At home, North Alabama conceded 60.9 points per game last season. On the road, it allowed 68.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.