Nuggets vs. Clippers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Denver Nuggets (8-2) host the Los Angeles Clippers (3-6) after winning six home games in a row. The Nuggets are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 224.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Clippers Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: TNT and ALT Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- In three games this season, Denver and its opponents have gone over 224.5 total points.
- Denver has had an average of 220.9 points in its games this season, 3.6 fewer than this matchup's total.
- The Nuggets are 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Denver has won eight of the 10 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Denver has a record of 7-1 when it's favored by -190 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Nuggets, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Clippers Betting Records & Stats
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponent to score more than 224.5 points in four of nine games this season.
- Los Angeles has a 225.6-point average over/under in its outings this season, 1.1 more points than this game's total.
- Los Angeles is 3-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Clippers have been underdogs in three games this season, however, they have failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Los Angeles has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +155.
- Los Angeles has an implied victory probability of 39.2% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
Nuggets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Clippers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Clippers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nuggets vs. Clippers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 224.5||% of Games Over 224.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- Denver owns a better record against the spread in home games (4-2-0) than it does on the road (1-3-0).
- The Nuggets put up 114.8 points per game, just three more points than the 111.8 the Clippers give up.
- Denver has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when putting up more than 111.8 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Additional Clippers Insights & Trends
- This year, Los Angeles is 3-1-0 at home against the spread (.750 winning percentage). On the road, it is 0-5-0 ATS (.000).
- The Clippers score an average of 113.8 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 106.1 the Nuggets allow.
- Los Angeles is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scores more than 106.1 points.
Nuggets vs. Clippers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Nuggets vs. Clippers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.