Troy vs. Samford Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Trojan Arena has the Samford Bulldogs (2-0) matching up with the Troy Trojans (0-1) at 6:15 PM (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a victory for Samford by a score of 74-68, who is slightly favored by our model.
In their last time out, the Trojans lost 86-71 to Ball State on Saturday.
Troy vs. Samford Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:15 PM ET
- Where: Trojan Arena in Troy, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Troy vs. Samford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Samford 74, Troy 68
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Longwood vs JMU
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia State
- Xavier vs Old Dominion
- Coastal Carolina vs South Carolina State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Troy Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Trojans had a +165 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 5.5 points per game. They put up 83.3 points per game, third in college basketball, and allowed 77.8 per contest to rank 357th in college basketball.
- Troy posted 84.2 points per game last year in conference action, which was 0.9 more points per game than its season average (83.3).
- The Trojans scored 88.9 points per game at home last year. Away from home, they averaged 80.6 points per contest.
- Defensively Troy was better in home games last year, ceding 76.6 points per game, compared to 78.7 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.