South Alabama vs. Denver: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The South Alabama Jaguars (1-3) are favored by 4.5 points against the Denver Pioneers (2-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 144.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Alabama vs. Denver Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
South Alabama Betting Records & Stats
- South Alabama and its opponents scored more than 144.5 points in seven of 32 games last season.
- South Alabama's matchups last season had an average of 136.1 points, 8.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- South Alabama compiled a 21-11-0 record against the spread last season.
- South Alabama was the moneyline favorite 14 total times last season. It went 10-4 in those games.
- The Jaguars won all four games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -225 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, South Alabama's implied win probability is 69.2%.
South Alabama vs. Denver Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional South Alabama Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Jaguars scored 70.9 points per game, only 4.2 fewer points than the 75.1 the Pioneers allowed.
- South Alabama went 8-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall last season when scoring more than 75.1 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Alabama vs. Denver Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
South Alabama vs. Denver Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-3-0||Home ATS Record||5-7-0|
|7-7-0||Away ATS Record||6-7-0|
|73.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|67.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.5|
|3-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-5-0|
|8-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||10-3-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.