Alabama A&M vs. Tennessee Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2) against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-2) at Alabama A&M Events Center should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 73-59 in favor of Alabama A&M, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Bulldogs are coming off of an 83-39 loss to Colorado State in their most recent outing on Thursday.
Alabama A&M vs. Tennessee Tech Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Alabama A&M Events Center in Huntsville, Alabama
Alabama A&M vs. Tennessee Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Alabama A&M 73, Tennessee Tech 59
Other SWAC Predictions
- Grambling vs Houston
- Alabama State vs Samford
- Washington State vs Prairie View A&M
- Milwaukee vs Mississippi Valley State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Alabama A&M Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs' -131 scoring differential last season (outscored by 4.5 points per game) was a result of putting up 56.8 points per game (326th in college basketball) while giving up 61.3 per contest (93rd in college basketball).
- On offense, Alabama A&M tallied 60.3 points per game last year in conference tilts. To compare, its overall average (56.8 points per game) was 3.5 PPG lower.
- The Bulldogs posted 62.7 points per game when playing at home last season. Away from home, they averaged 53.1 points per contest.
- Alabama A&M gave up 58 points per game last year in home games, which was 5.4 fewer points than it allowed in road games (63.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.