How to Watch the Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Auburn Tigers (6-4) take on the New Mexico State Aggies (8-3) at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
Auburn ranks 51st in scoring offense (29.3 points per game) and 31st in scoring defense (20.5 points allowed per game) this year. From an offensive perspective, New Mexico State is compiling 28.7 points per contest (61st-ranked). It ranks 38th in the FBS on the other side of the ball (20.8 points surrendered per game).
We have more details below, including how to watch this game on SEC Network.
Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Auburn, Alabama
- Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- UCLA vs USC
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Washington vs Oregon State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- SMU vs Memphis
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Florida vs Missouri
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Georgia State vs LSU
Auburn vs. New Mexico State Key Statistics
|Auburn||New Mexico State|
|371.6 (81st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||418.5 (17th)|
|347.3 (39th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||376.4 (100th)|
|207.2 (10th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||204.3 (12th)|
|164.4 (121st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.2 (81st)|
|13 (55th)||Turnovers (Rank)||9 (15th)|
|17 (29th)||Takeaways (Rank)||9 (119th)|
Auburn Stats Leaders
- Payton Thorne has been a dual threat for Auburn so far this season. He has 1,432 passing yards, completing 63.5% of his passes and collecting 13 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He's rushed for 425 yards (42.5 ypg) on 93 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Jarquez Hunter has 745 rushing yards on 124 carries with seven touchdowns.
- Rivaldo Fairweather's leads his squad with 305 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 30 catches (out of 39 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Jay Fair has put up a 300-yard season so far with two touchdowns, reeling in 30 passes on 40 targets.
- Ja'Varrius Johnson has a total of 192 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 12 throws and scoring two touchdowns.
New Mexico State Stats Leaders
- Diego Pavia has been a dual threat for New Mexico State this season. He has 2,257 passing yards (205.2 per game) while completing 59.7% of his passes. He's thrown 19 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 714 yards (64.9 ypg) on 126 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Ahmonte Watkins has run for 531 yards across 49 attempts, scoring two touchdowns.
- Jonathan Brady has hauled in 489 receiving yards on 29 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Trent Hudson has caught 20 passes and compiled 345 receiving yards (31.4 per game) with seven touchdowns.
- Eli Stowers' 33 targets have resulted in 25 catches for 278 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Auburn or New Mexico State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.