Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (7-3) host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-8) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 in a matchup between CUSA opponents at Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium. Louisiana Tech is an 8.5-point underdog. A 54.5-point over/under is set for the game.
Jacksonville State is totaling 381.3 yards per game on offense, which ranks 69th in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, the Gamecocks rank 52nd, allowing 361.5 yards per game. Louisiana Tech ranks 70th in points per game (26.7), but it has been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking 23rd-worst in the FBS with 31.4 points ceded per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Venue: Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Jacksonville State Recent Performance
- The Gamecocks have been a bottom-25 offense over their last three games, registering 425 total yards per game during that stretch (-22-worst). They've been better defensively, giving up 358.7 total yards per contest (64th).
- Despite sporting the 92nd-ranked scoring offense over the last three games (29.7 points per game), the Gamecocks rank 23rd-worst in scoring defense over that stretch (23.7 points surrendered per game).
- With 174.3 passing yards per game on offense (-99-worst) and 289 passing yards per game allowed on defense (-99-worst) over the last three contests, Jacksonville State has been playing poorly on both sides of the ball lately.
- In terms of rushing, the Gamecocks have been excelling on both sides of the ball over the last three games, ranking 13th-best offensively (250.7 rushing yards per game) and ninth-best on defense (69.7 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Gamecocks have covered the spread in their last three games, and went 2-1 overall.
- In Jacksonville State's past three games, it has hit the over twice.
Week 12 CUSA Betting Trends
Jacksonville State Betting Records & Stats
- Jacksonville State has a 6-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have covered the spread when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Jacksonville State games with a set total have hit the over three times this season (37.5%).
- Jacksonville State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Jacksonville State has played as a moneyline favorite of -350 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Gamecocks' implied win probability is 77.8%.
Jacksonville State Stats Leaders
- Zion Webb leads Jacksonville State with 927 yards (92.7 ypg) on 74-of-147 passing with five touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He also has 525 rushing yards on 98 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Malik Jackson has carried the ball 116 times for a team-high 624 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times.
- Perry Carter Jr.'s 458 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 49 times and has registered 25 catches and three touchdowns.
- Quinton Lane has caught 22 passes while averaging 23 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Sean Brown has been the target of 31 passes and compiled 16 receptions for 208 yards, an average of 20.8 yards per contest. He's found the end zone five times through the air this season.
- Chris Hardie has 6.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has nine TFL, 34 tackles, and one interception.
- Quae Drake, Jacksonville State's top tackler, has 53 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Kekoura Tarnue leads the team with three interceptions, while also putting up 31 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and three passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.