Pelicans vs. Timberwolves: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-3) hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans (6-6) as 7.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSN. The point total in the matchup is set at 220.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: BSNO and BSN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans Betting Records & Stats
- New Orleans has played eight games this season that ended with a point total above 220.5 points.
- New Orleans has a 226.6-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 6.1 more points than this game's total.
- So far this season, New Orleans has put together a 6-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Pelicans have been victorious in four of the eight contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- New Orleans has played as an underdog of +230 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies New Orleans has a 30.3% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pelicans vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Pelicans|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 220.5||% of Games Over 220.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pelicans Insights & Trends
- New Orleans' winning percentage against the spread at home is .571 (4-3-0). Away, it is .400 (2-3-0).
- The Pelicans average 5.8 more points per game (111.4) than the Timberwolves give up to opponents (105.6).
- New Orleans is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it scores more than 105.6 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.