How to Watch the South Alabama vs. Marshall Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The South Alabama Jaguars (5-5) host a Sun Belt battle against the Marshall Thundering Herd (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Hancock Whitney Stadium.
South Alabama is averaging 29.9 points per game on offense, which ranks them 49th in the FBS. Defensively, the defense ranks 40th, allowing 21.1 points per game. Marshall ranks 85th in the FBS with 24.4 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 98th with 28.9 points allowed per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
Keep reading below for all the info on how to watch this game on ESPN+.
South Alabama vs. Marshall Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Hancock Whitney Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- UCLA vs USC
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Florida vs Missouri
- Washington vs Oregon State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- SMU vs Memphis
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Michigan vs Maryland
South Alabama vs. Marshall Key Statistics
|423 (46th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||360.2 (92nd)|
|323.7 (23rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||382 (68th)|
|164.6 (58th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||129.3 (98th)|
|258.4 (42nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||230.9 (60th)|
|16 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||23 (131st)|
|14 (63rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||11 (101st)|
South Alabama Stats Leaders
- Carter Bradley has 2,301 yards passing for South Alabama, completing 66.7% of his passes and throwing 15 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season.
- La'Damian Webb has 890 rushing yards on 162 carries with 15 touchdowns.
- Kentrel Bullock has carried the ball 76 times for 380 yards (38 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Caullin Lacy's 1,096 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 97 times and has registered 71 catches and six touchdowns.
- Jamaal Pritchett has hauled in 44 receptions totaling 650 yards, finding the end zone five times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Lincoln Sefcik has been the target of 20 passes and hauled in 17 receptions for 165 yards, an average of 16.5 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Marshall Stats Leaders
- Cam Fancher has racked up 1,948 yards (194.8 yards per game) while completing 64.8% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes with 11 interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 176 yards with two touchdowns.
- Rasheen Ali is his team's leading rusher with 173 carries for 932 yards, or 93.2 per game. He's found paydirt 14 times on the ground, as well. Ali has also chipped in with 22 catches for 164 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Ethan Payne has run for 183 yards across 50 attempts.
- DeMarcus Harris has totaled 21 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 362 (36.2 yards per game). He's been targeted 28 times and has one touchdown.
- Caleb Coombs has 33 receptions (on 43 targets) for a total of 287 yards (28.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Darryle Simmons' 23 catches (on 35 targets) have netted him 239 yards (23.9 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed South Alabama or Marshall gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.