UAB vs. Eastern Kentucky Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the UAB Blazers (2-0) and the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (4-0) at Alaska Airlines Center has a projected final score of 76-68 based on our computer prediction, with UAB securing the victory. Tipoff is at 9:15 PM ET on November 18.
The Blazers' most recent game on Monday ended in an 81-56 victory against Western Carolina.
UAB vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:15 PM ET
- Where: Alaska Airlines Center in Anchorage, Alaska
UAB vs. Eastern Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: UAB 76, Eastern Kentucky 68
Other AAC Predictions
- Saint Mary's (CA) vs Rice
- Colorado vs SMU
- North Florida vs South Florida
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- Tulane vs Mercer
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UAB Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Blazers' +39 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 1.3 points per game) was a result of scoring 70.9 points per game (69th in college basketball) while allowing 69.6 per contest (302nd in college basketball).
- In AAC games, UAB averaged 1 fewer points (69.9) than overall (70.9) in 2022-23.
- The Blazers scored 72.3 points per game at home last season, and 68.7 on the road.
- In 2022-23, UAB gave up 8.7 fewer points per game at home (64.4) than away (73.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.