Jaguars vs. Titans Injury Report — Week 11
Scan the injury report for the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3), which currently has five players listed, as the Jaguars ready for their matchup with the Tennessee Titans (3-6) at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, November 19 at 1:00 PM .
Watch the Jaguars in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
In their most recent game, the Jaguars were beaten by the San Francisco 49ers 34-3.
Their last time out, the Titans fell to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 20-6.
Jacksonville Jaguars Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Tennessee Titans Injury Report Today
|Derrick Henry||RB||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Ryan Tannehill||QB||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Mike Brown||S||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Denico Autry||DL||NIR - Rest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|DeAndre Hopkins||WR||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Anthony Kendall||CB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Eric Garror||DB||Neck||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click here for Cardinals vs Texans
- Click here for Cowboys vs Panthers
- Click here for Raiders vs Dolphins
- Click here for Chargers vs Packers
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
Jaguars vs. Titans Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Jaguars or the Titans with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jaguars Season Insights
- The Jaguars are compiling 328 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 19th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 23rd, giving up 353.2 yards per contest.
- The Jaguars rank 15th in scoring offense (21.8 points per game) and 15th in scoring defense (21.1 points allowed per game) this season.
- With 266.8 passing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Jaguars have been forced to lean on their 16th-ranked passing offense (221.4 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- Jacksonville owns the 15th-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (106.6 per game), and has been better defensively, ranking fifth-best with just 86.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Jaguars rank 11th in the NFL with a +1 turnover margin after forcing 18 turnovers (first in the NFL) and committing 17 (26th in the NFL).
Jaguars vs. Titans Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Jaguars (-6.5)
- Moneyline: Jaguars (-300), Titans (+240)
- Total: 40 points
Sign up to live bet on the Jaguars-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.