Trevor Lawrence Week 11 Preview vs. the Titans
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence will face a middle-of-the-pack pass defense in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), up against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans are ranked 17th in terms of passing yards conceded, at 227.4 per game.
Lawrence, who has compiled 2,120 passing yards (235.6 per game) this year, has connected on 67.3% of his throws, with nine TDs and six picks. Lawrence also has run for 223 yards on 44 attempts, collecting 24.8 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Lawrence and the Jaguars with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lawrence vs. the Titans
- Lawrence vs the Titans (since 2021): 4 GP / 268.5 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Tennessee has allowed 300 or more passing yards to a total of two opposing players this year.
- Seven players have thrown one or more TDs in a game against the Titans this season.
- Tennessee has allowed three players to throw two or more touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- The Titans have not allowed a player to throw three or more TDs against them in an outing this season.
- The Titans give up 227.4 passing yards per game, the NFL's 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this season, the Titans have given up 10 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.1 per game. That ranks seventh in the league.
Jaguars Player Previews
Trevor Lawrence Passing Props vs. the Titans
- Passing Yards: 244.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-105)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Lawrence with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lawrence Passing Insights
- So far this year, Lawrence has gone over his passing yards prop total in three of nine opportunities.
- The Jaguars, who are 19th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 54.7% of the time while running 45.3%.
- Lawrence is No. 16 in the league averaging 7.1 yards per attempt (2,120 total yards passing).
- Lawrence has thrown for a touchdown in seven of nine games this year, with more than one TD pass twice.
- He has 50.0% of his team's 18 offensive touchdowns this season (nine).
- Lawrence has attempted 24 passes in the red zone (46.2% of his team's red zone plays).
Trevor Lawrence Rushing Props vs the Titans
- Rushing Yards: 14.5 (+110)
Lawrence Rushing Insights
- Lawrence has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (50.0%) out of eight opportunities.
- Lawrence has not found paydirt on the ground this year in nine games.
- He has five carries in the red zone (17.9% of his team's 28 red zone rushes).
Lawrence's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. 49ers||11/12/2023||Week 10||17-for-29 / 185 YDS / 0 TDs / 2 INTs||2 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Steelers||10/29/2023||Week 8||24-for-32 / 292 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||1 ATT / 10 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Saints||10/19/2023||Week 7||20-for-29 / 204 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||8 ATT / 59 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Colts||10/15/2023||Week 6||20-for-30 / 181 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||3 ATT / 15 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bills||10/8/2023||Week 5||25-for-37 / 315 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||7 ATT / 31 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.