Alabama A&M vs. Auburn Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Auburn Tigers (3-1) versus the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2) at Neville Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 97-63 in favor of Auburn, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Auburn should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 33.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 154.5 total.
Alabama A&M vs. Auburn Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Auburn, Alabama
- Venue: Neville Arena
- Line: Auburn -33.5
- Point Total: 154.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Alabama A&M vs. Auburn Score Prediction
- Prediction: Auburn 97, Alabama A&M 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Alabama A&M vs. Auburn
- Pick ATS: Auburn (-33.5)
- Pick OU: Over (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Alabama A&M Performance Insights
- With 69.6 points per game on offense, Alabama A&M was 224th in the nation last year. On defense, it allowed 70.9 points per contest, which ranked 204th in college basketball.
- The Bulldogs ranked 283rd in the nation with 29.9 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 257th with 32.2 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Alabama A&M delivered 12.7 dimes per game, which ranked them 204th in the country.
- The Bulldogs ranked 327th in the country with 13.8 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 31st with 14.6 forced turnovers per game.
- The Bulldogs ranked 237th in the nation with 6.8 treys per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 36th with a 37% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Alabama A&M was 230th in college basketball with 7.6 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 205th with a 34.1% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Alabama A&M last season, 67.3% of them were two-pointers (72.5% of the team's made baskets) and 32.7% were three-pointers (27.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.