Auburn vs. Alabama A&M: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The Auburn Tigers (3-1) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when hosting the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Neville Arena. It airs at 8:00 PM ET on SEC Network+.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Auburn vs. Alabama A&M matchup in this article.
Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Neville Arena in Auburn, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Auburn Moneyline||Alabama A&M Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Auburn (-33.5)||154.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Auburn (-33.5)||154.5||-||-||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Auburn vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Auburn covered 16 times in 31 games with a spread last season.
- Last season, 18 Tigers games went over the point total.
- Alabama A&M went 12-15-0 ATS last year.
- Bulldogs games went over the point total 13 out of 27 times last year.
Auburn Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- Auburn is 27th in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+6000), but only 29th, according to computer rankings.
- With odds of +6000, Auburn has been given a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.