North Alabama vs. UT Martin Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest features the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-2) and the North Alabama Lions (3-1) clashing at Skyhawk Arena in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 72-70 win for UT Martin according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, the UT Martin versus North Alabama matchup has a predicted point spread that matches the actual spread (2.5). The two teams are projected to fail to hit the 153.5 total.
North Alabama vs. UT Martin Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Martin, Tennessee
- Venue: Skyhawk Arena
- Line: UT Martin -2.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UT Martin -145, North Alabama +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Alabama vs. UT Martin Score Prediction
- Prediction: UT Martin 72, North Alabama 70
Spread & Total Prediction for North Alabama vs. UT Martin
- Pick ATS: Pick Em
- Pick OU: Under (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Alabama Performance Insights
- North Alabama ranked 119th in the nation last season with 74.1 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 297th with 74.3 points allowed per game.
- The Lions averaged 31.1 rebounds per game (229th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 32.5 rebounds per contest (275th-ranked).
- North Alabama dished out 11.5 dimes per game, which ranked them 304th in the country.
- The Lions committed 10.7 turnovers per game (61st-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 10.8 turnovers per contest (276th-ranked).
- Last season the Lions made 7.6 treys per game (149th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 37% (36th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last season North Alabama gave up 8 treys per game (277th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 36.6% (331st-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year North Alabama took 65% two-pointers, accounting for 71.7% of the team's baskets. It shot 35% from beyond the arc (28.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.